1. The Wellness Agent, LLC does not provide medical advice or guarantee any results or earnings. Any and all content and information provided on this website, such as articles, products, programs, graphics, images, or any supporting material (books, DVD’s, CD’s, grocery lists, meal planning services) are for informational and educational purposes only. The products and content on this site are not a substitute for the advice of a healthcare provider or other healthcare professional. You should always consult with your healthcare provider for any questions regarding a diagnosis, a medical condition, or any treatment.
Information provided on this website and use of any products or services purchased from this website does NOT constitute a healthcare provider-patient relationship between you and Dr. Antwala Robinson, DNP, FNP-BC, APRN. If you have or suspect you have a medical condition, promptly consult YOUR healthcare provider.
2. There is no guarantee, express or implied, that you will earn any money using the techniques and/or ideas on this website or any materials purchased through The Wellness Agent, LLC. Examples are not to be interpreted as a promise or guarantee of earnings. Results and earning potential is entirely dependent on the efforts and skills of the person applying all or part of the concepts, ideas, and strategies contained in our education or course materials.
3. For personal use only. Any and all content on this website and provided through this website is protected by copyright laws. Any unauthorized use of our content is a violation of copyright and intellectual property rights. Any commercial use of the content is strictly prohibited.
You are responsible for and control your health and well-being, and it is your right to educate yourself in health and medical knowledge, to seek helpful information and make use of it for your own benefit, and for that of your family. In order to make decisions in all health matters, you must educate yourself. The health and well-being views expressed by The Wellness Agent, LLC, are not intended to be a substitute for conventional medical service. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact YOUR health care provider. We do not claim to “cure” disease, but simply help you make physical and mental changes in your own body in order to help your body heal itself. No material or product on this website is intended to suggest that you should not seek professional medical care, or that you should disregard professional medical advice. Always work with qualified medical professionals, even as you educate yourself in the field of detox, cleansing, health, wellness, well-being, and alternative medicine. No information offered here, or product sold on this website, should be interpreted as a diagnosis of any disease, nor an attempt to treat or prevent any disease or condition. While the information on this website, and the products sold on it, are discussed in the context of numerous conditions, it can be dangerous to start any health program without first consulting a local health professional. Information and statements regarding products and/or services made available by The Wellness Agent, LLC, have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The Wellness Agent products and services are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness/disease.
Every effort has been made to accurately represent our program and its potential. The testimonials and examples used are exceptional results, don’t apply to the average attendee/purchaser and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each individual’s success depends on his or her commitment, dedication, desire, and motivation.
We use secure lines and technology – secure server software – to ensure the safety and security of your information and credit card transactions.
COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
It is our policy to collect personal information, such as names, addresses, telephone numbers, or email addresses when our visitors voluntarily submit it. Any personal information collected will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold or provided in any context to a third party.
Like most websites, we utilize “cookies” to allow you to navigate more efficiently through our site. “Cookies” allow us to recognize you as a member and track usage.
We do not sell or provide any of our visitors’ information to third parties. We use the information obtained through cookies for the purposes of planning, tracking, and assessing the technical functions of our website to better serve you.
LEGAL PROTECTION AND COMPLIANCE
If we are required by law or if we are inclined, in good faith, that we need to disclose personal information to protect the integrity of antwalarobinson.com or our customers’ accounts, we can provide personal information to the appropriate authorities.
We respect your privacy and must insist that you respect the privacy of fellow Program participants.
We respect your confidential and proprietary information, ideas, plans, and trade secrets (collectively, “Confidential Information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of fellow program participants and of the Company.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. To the extent permitted under applicable law, under NO circumstances shall this website or any other party involved in creating, producing, or distributing on our website be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages or loss of revenues, profits, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if such parties were advised of the possibility of such damages) that result from the use of any goods, content, services, or information obtained or purchase from our website or company. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of it.
Thus, you agree:
1. not to infringe any Program – participants or the Company’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights;
2. that any Confidential Information shared by Program participants or any representative of the Company is Confidential and Proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the Participant who discloses it or the Company;
3. not to disclose such information to any other person or use it in any manner other than in discussion with other Program participants during Program sessions;
4. that all materials and information provided to you by the Company are its confidential and proprietary intellectual property belonging solely and exclusively to the Company, and may only be used by you as authorized by the Company;
5. the reproduction, distribution and sale of these materials by anyone but the Company is strictly prohibited;
6. that if you violate, or display any likelihood of violating, any of your agreements contained in this paragraph the Company and/or the other Program participant(s) will be entitled to injunctive relief to prohibit any such violations to protect against the harm of such violations.
While you are free to discuss your personal results from The Wellness Agent, LLC programs, education, and training, you must keep the experiences and statements, oral or written, of all other participants in the strictest of confidence.
Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless The Wellness Agent, LLC and its entities from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages, actions including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees resulting from the use of this website or any products or services provided through this website.
We welcome your questions and comments regarding our websites, products, or services at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to respond to all inquiries as quickly as possible and appreciate your patience given the volume of correspondence we receive.
For each visit to our Website, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s IP address, but not the email address, unless the visitor volunteers their email address to us by filling out a Web form.
We electronically collect the email addresses of those who complete online web forms and of those who communicate with us via email. We aggregate information on what pages and other resources users access or visit, as well as user-specific information on what pages users access or visit, and information volunteered by the user, such as survey information, web form content and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web site, used to notify users about updates to our Web site and used by us to contact users for marketing purposes targeted to users’ specific needs.
If you do not want to receive emails from us in the future, please let us know by responding to any system emailing by clicking on the link at the bottom. This will remove your email address from our databases and website. This also includes removal from newsletters and other mailings.
We respect your privacy. We do not share or rent our email or mailing list information with other companies or marketers. We disclaim responsibility for accidental or intentional misuse of information by any 3rd party or ourselves. Also, we may disclose information when we are legally compelled to do so or to protect site owner’s rights.
If you supply us with your address you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by responding to the remove link included with each system emailing.